Your FREEDOM is at stake anytime you face criminal charges, no matter how minor they may seem.
That’s why you need a dedicated and experienced Long Beach criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. At the Law Office of Scott C. Thomas, we understand that the consequences of conviction can be severe — jail time, hefty fines, and possibly a permanent criminal record. We, therefore, take our job of defending you seriously.
Contact us today to speak with a top-rated Long Beach criminal defense attorney.
Our Criminal Defense Services in Long Beach California
We represent clients who have been charged with:
- Domestic violence
- Drug possession and trafficking
- Sex crimes
- Violent crimes such as assault and battery
- Juvenile offenses
- Probation violations
Our attorneys can also help you with expungement and sealing your criminal record to protect your future.
What Sets Us Apart from Other Long Beach Criminal Defense Attorneys?
- Our Long Beach and Orange County criminal defense attorneys have decades of combined legal experience and a thorough understanding of California’s criminal justice system. We are adept at crafting solid defenses against all types of criminal charges and skilled in negotiating favorable plea agreements with prosecutors.
- Personal Attention. When you hire the Law Office of Scott C. Thomas, you can trust that your case will receive the personalized attention it deserves. We take care to understand our clients’ cases to develop defenses tailored to their individual needs.
- Compassion & Professionalism. Our attorneys are compassionate and professional, treating all of our clients with respect throughout their case. We strive to be available whenever you need us, quickly responding to phone calls and emails and keeping you up-to-date.
We will do everything within our power to get the best outcome for your case, whether that involves a plea bargain or fighting the charges in court. We are committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for each client.
Our Criminal Defense Process
- Initial Consultation: Your initial consultation with our attorney is free of charge and is a chance for us to get to know you and your case. We will explain the charges against you, discuss possible defenses, review your options, and answer your questions.
- Investigation & Preparation: Our legal team will investigate your case thoroughly, interviewing witnesses and analyzing evidence. We will build a robust defense strategy based on the facts of your case.
- Negotiation & Litigation: Depending on the details of your case, we may pursue either negotiation or litigation as the most appropriate option for you. Our attorneys are well-versed in both areas, so you can be sure that your defense will be in good hands.
- Resolution: We strive to achieve the best possible resolution for your case. This could involve a plea bargain or dismissal of charges, depending on the facts of your case and the desired outcome.
Talk to an Long Beach Criminal Defense Attorney Today
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Long Beach or Orange County, California, don’t delay — contact the Law Office of Scott C. Thomas today to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. We are available 24/7 to provide a free initial consultation via phone or our website.